Uniform and PE
We have a school uniform at Newburn Manor Primary School. This has been devised by the governors of the school to be a smart, common sense choice which is good value for money for parents on tight budgets.
- Red Sweatshirt or Cardigan (with or without a logo)
- White or Red Polo Shirt (with or without a logo)
- Black or Grey Trousers/Skirt/Pinafore/Shorts or Red Gingham Print Dress (No leggings)
- Low-heeled Black Shoes (not trainers, no logos or stripes)
- Black Ankle Boots (NO mid length or knee high boots)
Our P.E. Uniform is:
- Red or white T-shirt (with or without badge)
- Black/grey shorts or jogging bottoms
- Black Plimsolls/trainers or bare feet (no trainers needed for indoor P.E)
Our uniform supplier can provide items with the school logo on including PE bags, reading folders, fleece jackets and waterproof coats.
These are available to order at https://totstoteams.com/schools/newburn-manor-primary-school
Uniform can be bought without the school logo from other retailers.
Second Hand Uniform
We have lots of uniform in school that has been kindly donated by parents and is available free of charge to all parents. We have skirts, dresses, jumpers, cardigans, shirts, trousers, polo shirts and PE t-shirts, we also have a small amount of shoes, wellies and PE shoes. If you need any items, then either call Mrs Hogarth in the school office on 0191 2674533 or e-mail: email@example.com. We will send items we have home with your child or you can arrange to call in to the office to collect.
We can't always guarantee that we will have your size in stock as we rely on donations and all items have been washed.